PASSION AND QUALITY
Harry completed the 700-hour certification program in Massage Therapy at the Colorado School of Healing Arts in Lakewood, Colorado on December 14, 2007.
Having moved to Evergreen, Colorado in November 2007, Harry provides bodywork and reflexology to the residents of Evergreen and neighboring communities as support for their well-being.
Harry also completed the 228-hour certification program in Reflexology in March 2008. He took the American Reflexology Certification Board written and practical exams on July 11, 2009 in Denver and passed both exams (written 86.6%).
- Integrated Reflexology (2008)
- Cranial-Sacral Fundamentals (2010)
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage (2010)
- Esalen Massage (2011)
- Orthopedic Massage (2011)
- Clinical Massage Therapy (2012)
- Anatomy Trains (Structural Integration, 2012)
- Medical Massage (2013)
- Advanced Medical Massage (2014)
- Thai Massage (2014)
- Orthopedic Assessment (2016)
Certified Massage TherapistColorado School of Healing Arts; December 2007
Colorado Licensed Massage TherapistSince February 2009
Certified ReflexologistColorado School of Healing Arts; March 2008
American Reflexology Certification BoardWritten exam passed, 86.6% (Denver, July 2009)
Practical exam passed (Denver, July 2009)
Certified Member of Associated Bodywork and Massage ProfessionalsSince January 2008